Turning Stone Resort & Casino in Verona, NY is excited to announce that legendary band, The Beach Boys, will be performing at the casino’s on August 4th as part of their 30th anniversary concert lineup. The Beach Boys have been entertaining fans for over five decades, and this performance is set to be a night to remember.
The Beach Boys have been around since the 1960s and have created some of the most iconic music of our time. Their music is known for its catchy melodies and harmonies, and they have touched hearts and souls across the world. The Beach Boys have had numerous hits, including “Good Vibrations,” “Surfin’ USA,” “California Girls,” “Kokomo,” and “God Only Knows.” Fans of The Beach Boys can expect to hear all their favorite songs during the performance at the Turning Stone Resort & Casino.
Concerts this year at Turning Stone to celebrate their 30th anniversary promise to be some of the most memorable performances of the year, with fans counting down the days to see,
- May 14 – Kevin Hart
- May 26 – Tom Jones
- July 2 – Tim McGraw
- July 28 – Peter Frampton
- August 4 – Beach Boys
- August 6 – Jake Owen
- August 12 – Dan + Shay
- November 12 – Steve Martin and Martin Short
The resort plans to host multiple concerts this year to celebrate their 30th anniversary along with sporting events, and cultural festivals, and The Beach Boys performance on August 4th marks another addition to their excellent lineup of events.
The Beach Boys’ upcoming performance at Turning Stone Resort & Casino on August 4th is a must-see for any music lover. It’s a rare opportunity to see one of the most influential and iconic bands in music history perform live. Tickets go on sale to the public Friday, May 5, at 10 a.m. through Ticketmaster, or the Turning Stone Box Office so be sure to book your tickets early because demand is sure to be high.
Feature Photo: Reuters
- ‘Nuclear Circus’ Coming to the Capital Region‘Humans Gone Wild’
- Comedian Matt Rife Adds Another Capital Region DateGet your tix quick!
- Arrested Development to Play Schenectady Summer NightThe Capital Region’s biggest block party is back for 2023!
- Local Choirs to open for ForeignerTwo local chorus groups set to open for the legendary rock band Foreigner and Loverboy at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC) on August 1st.
- Hot Air Balloons in the Capital Region Skies this WeekendHot air balloons, fireworks, carnival rides and more
- [PHOTOS/VIDEO] 25 Years since the Mechanicville TornadoA once in a lifetime storm that ripped through the Capital Region
- Smoky Skies in the Capital Region Tonight, Here’s WhyIt’s actually coming from very far away
- Scotia Announces Freedom Park Concert Series LineupCheck out the local favorites performing this year!
- Fee Free Tickets Opening Day at the SPAC Box OfficeSPAC Route 50 Box Office Opens for the season with no fees to multiple concerts this summer
- Ronald McDonald House prepares for 5K Fun Run and Birthday BashThe Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Capital Region is getting ready for their Birthday Bash and annual 5K Fun Run and Birthday Bash on Saturday, June 24th.
- BREAKING: Tina Turner Passes AwayThe legendary and beloved ‘Queen of Rock N Roll’ was 83
- Ballston Spa Announces Summer Movie SeriesFirst Fridays are for movies in B-SPA
- 200 New Jobs Coming to the Capital RegionGreat news!
- Free Summer Movies at Albany’s Palace TheatreNeed a spot to bring the kids on super-warm summer days? The Palace Theatre will once again be offering their free ‘Summer…
- Big Show Announced for Summer 2024 at SPACAlready getting ready for next summer!
- Colonie, Be Prepared to Boil Water Through the WeekendOfficials will continue testing for safety
- Tri-City Valley Cats Giving Away Free Chick-fil-AThe anticipation has been building for YEARS in the Capital Region, when will we finally get our Chick-fil-A? Two restaurants are almost…
- Big Carnival Underway in ColonieRides, thrills and fair food!
- Albany Airport Adds New Direct FlightsThe new flights will be offered starting this summer
- What’s Going on at this Clifton Park Strip Mall?Who’s moving in?