Less than one week to go until the annual Autism Expo & Art Exhibit with over 70 exhibitors and vendors making preparations for the big day. The free event this Sunday April 23 from noon to 3p will provide a space for individuals with autism, their families, and professionals to come together and learn more about autism spectrum disorder. Offering a variety of resources, services, and products that cater to the needs of the autism community.
Attendees can find information and support for a wide range of topics, including education, employment, technology, therapy, and more. With workshops, and panel discussions, providing attendees with the opportunity to learn from experts and share their own experiences.
Just 1 Month away, we will be hosting our 11th Annual Autism Expo and Art Exhibit, presented by Wilcenski Pleat Law! Held on April 23rd from 12-3pm at the Saratoga Springs City Center, visit our webpage https://t.co/MrkJOShh3Z or contact Julie Marks at [email protected] pic.twitter.com/6bSEQiGLUm— SaratogaBridges (@SaratogaBridges) March 23, 2023
Organized by Saratoga Bridges with the Upstate New York Autism Alliance, this free event offer activities for children, including sensory-friendly games and crafts and is a great way for those in the autism community to connect with one another. Many finding support and information, along with learning about new and innovative products and services that can improve their daily lives. More information at www.saratogabridges.org
Feature Photo via Pixabay
- ‘Nuclear Circus’ Coming to the Capital Region‘Humans Gone Wild’
- Comedian Matt Rife Adds Another Capital Region DateGet your tix quick!
- Arrested Development to Play Schenectady Summer NightThe Capital Region’s biggest block party is back for 2023!
- Local Choirs to open for ForeignerTwo local chorus groups set to open for the legendary rock band Foreigner and Loverboy at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC) on August 1st.
- Hot Air Balloons in the Capital Region Skies this WeekendHot air balloons, fireworks, carnival rides and more
- [PHOTOS/VIDEO] 25 Years since the Mechanicville TornadoA once in a lifetime storm that ripped through the Capital Region
- Smoky Skies in the Capital Region Tonight, Here’s WhyIt’s actually coming from very far away
- Scotia Announces Freedom Park Concert Series LineupCheck out the local favorites performing this year!
- Fee Free Tickets Opening Day at the SPAC Box OfficeSPAC Route 50 Box Office Opens for the season with no fees to multiple concerts this summer
- Ronald McDonald House prepares for 5K Fun Run and Birthday BashThe Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Capital Region is getting ready for their Birthday Bash and annual 5K Fun Run and Birthday Bash on Saturday, June 24th.
- BREAKING: Tina Turner Passes AwayThe legendary and beloved ‘Queen of Rock N Roll’ was 83
- Ballston Spa Announces Summer Movie SeriesFirst Fridays are for movies in B-SPA
- 200 New Jobs Coming to the Capital RegionGreat news!
- Free Summer Movies at Albany’s Palace TheatreNeed a spot to bring the kids on super-warm summer days? The Palace Theatre will once again be offering their free ‘Summer…
- Big Show Announced for Summer 2024 at SPACAlready getting ready for next summer!
- Colonie, Be Prepared to Boil Water Through the WeekendOfficials will continue testing for safety
- Tri-City Valley Cats Giving Away Free Chick-fil-AThe anticipation has been building for YEARS in the Capital Region, when will we finally get our Chick-fil-A? Two restaurants are almost…
- Big Carnival Underway in ColonieRides, thrills and fair food!
- Albany Airport Adds New Direct FlightsThe new flights will be offered starting this summer
- What’s Going on at this Clifton Park Strip Mall?Who’s moving in?