There’s nothing like a good burger when the weather turns warm and just in time for some 80 degree temps, a local burger spot will expand to Troy.
Herbie’s Burgers, which touts itself as ‘the Capital Region’s old school burger joint’, is set to open its fourth location in Troy at 415 Fulton Street. Opening day is set for Thursday April 13.
Herbie’s already has locations on Lark Street in Albany, Western Ave in Guilderland and Route 7 in Latham. Their menu is simple and straightforward with burgers, fries and shakes along with vegan options for each.
In speaking with Herbie’s owner Nicholas Warchol, News 10 says the Troy location will be open daily from 11am-2pm.
feature photo: amirali mirhashemian on Unsplash
- BIG 80s & 90s WeekendThis weekend B95.5 is bringing you the BIGGEST hits of the 80s & 90s!!
- Fee Free Tickets Opening Day at the SPAC Box OfficeSPAC Route 50 Box Office Opens for the season with no fees to multiple concerts this summer
- Ronald McDonald House prepares for 5K Fun Run and Birthday BashThe Ronald McDonald House Charities of the Capital Region is getting ready for their Birthday Bash and annual 5K Fun Run and Birthday Bash on Saturday, June 24th.
- BREAKING: Tina Turner Passes AwayThe legendary and beloved ‘Queen of Rock N Roll’ was 83
- Ballston Spa Announces Summer Movie SeriesFirst Fridays are for movies in B-SPA
- 200 New Jobs Coming to the Capital RegionGreat news!
- Free Summer Movies at Albany’s Palace TheatreNeed a spot to bring the kids on super-warm summer days? The Palace Theatre will once again be offering their free ‘Summer…
- Big Show Announced for Summer 2024 at SPACAlready getting ready for next summer!
- Foreigner Chorus VotingVOTE NOW for what choir should open for Foreigner and Loverboy August 1st at SPAC!
- Colonie, Be Prepared to Boil Water Through the WeekendOfficials will continue testing for safety
- Tri-City Valley Cats Giving Away Free Chick-fil-AThe anticipation has been building for YEARS in the Capital Region, when will we finally get our Chick-fil-A? Two restaurants are almost…
- Big Carnival Underway in ColonieRides, thrills and fair food!
- Albany Airport Adds New Direct FlightsThe new flights will be offered starting this summer
- What’s Going on at this Clifton Park Strip Mall?Who’s moving in?
- Food Truck Festival Coming to East GreenbushSummer is delicious and food truck fare is extra tasty. If you love the street food atmosphere, you’ll want to head over…
- Ice Cream, Mini Golf, Go Kart Complex Coming to GlenvilleThe family fun destination will open this summer
- Capital Region School to ‘Lock’ Student’s Cell PhonesPhones will be ‘locked up’
- The B 95.5 Secret SoundListen for the B95.5 Secret Sound it could be your chance to win cash!
- City of Troy Announces Powers Park Concert SeriesA big lineup of party bands and tribute bands will be performing this summer
- Cooperstown ‘Rail Biking’ The Perfect Day Trip From The Capital RegionIf you’re looking for a unique and fun activity to do with a group of all skill and fitness levels then look…