With the snowstorm behind us the Saratoga Performing Arts Center is looking forward to warmer weather and the kickoff to their summer concert season with the announcement of the first ever “Summer SPACtacular.” So if you’ve ever wanted to get on stage at SPAC, this might be your chance.
Hosted by News10ABC Anchor Lydia Kulbida, the inaugural SPAC Season-Kickoff Fundraiser is set for Friday Jun 02, 2023 at 5pm. It’s said to be a magical evening under the moonlight at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center stage with live music, dancing, cocktails, and culinary delights. After dancing the night away on the historic SPAC stage the evening will end with fireworks to celebrate and support SPAC’s mission, residencies, and youth education initiatives.
With multiple ticket options you can bring your appetite and dance shoes and join them for an epic dance party on the SPAC stage. The Summer SPACtacular is set to be SPAC’s largest fundraiser to support of their resident companies and educational programming.
The start of the 2023 season at SPAC is already shaping up to be a memorable one with artists including Counting Crows, Foreigner, Goo Goo Dolls and the recently announced Hot Summer Night Out Tour with TLC and Shaggy whose tickets go on sale this Friday March 17th at 10a at LiveNation.com.
Tickets for the Summer SPACtacular are available online at spac.org.
Feature Photo: SPACSaratoga via YouTube
- New Date for Bruce Springsteen in Albany AnnouncedHe canceled his March 14th show due to illness.
- What is Actor Bill Murray Doing in Albany?Here’s where you can expect to see him this weekend
- Need a Summer Gig? Live Nation at SPAC is HiringWork at one of the biggest destinations in the Capital Region
- VIDEO: CDTA Bus Almost Gets Swallowed by SinkholeChaotic scene in Troy Friday morning
- Dance the night away on stage at SPACThe Saratoga Performing Arts Center Announces its inaugural Summer SPACtacular
- There’s snow stopping it nowSnow continues to fall leaving thousands without power.
- Grammy winning artists to join 2023 SPAC lineupSupergroup TLC and Shaggy coming with special guests En Vogue and Sean Kingston
- It’s a Nor’easter! Snow Totals Increased Across the Capital RegionWhen will it start, when will it end and how much will we get?
- Springsteen Postpones Albany ShowThe announcement was made Sunday afternoon
- Free Coffee on Daylight SavingGrab a free pick me up if you’re tired after springing ahead
- New Ballston Lake Pier and Boat Launch to Open in MayAnglers and kayakers have been waiting almost two years for this
- Road Closures in Albany for St. Patrick’s Day ParadeIf you’re going to Albany Saturday, here’s where to avoid driving/parking
- Truck Pulled from Hudson River in Troy [VIDEO]A large team of emergency crews are on the scene
- Springsteen Postpones Ohio Show Due to IllnessHis Albany date is only five days away
- Could 70 mph Speed Limit be Coming to New York State?Two state legislators are making the pitch for it to happen. The speed limit hasn’t been raised since 1995, when it went…
- Food for Thought & All That Jazzdon’t miss the 31st annual celebration of Food for Thought and All That Jazz on Tuesday, April 4th 5:30pm at SUNY SCCC
- Proctors announces its 2023-2024 Subscription SeasonProctors Collaborative pulled out all the stops last night during their circus themed bash to announce their 2023-2024 Subscription Season for Proctors…
- Scotia Getting a New Bakery on Saturdayand they’re offering free cookies!
- VIDEO: Were You Stuck on the Northway Monday Night? Here’s WhyTraffic was down to one lane
- Height Measuring System Coming to the Glenville BridgeWill this finally fix the problem?