The snow may be coming for the Capital Region but LiveNation has us counting down the days to Hot Summer Nights with another major concert announcement this afternoon. Adding to an already incredible 2023 lineup, LiveNation announced today The Hot Summer Nights Out Tour will make a stop in Saratoga on June 16th with multi-GRAMMY Award winning supergroup TLC and multi-GRAMMY Award winning Jamaican icon Shaggy. The Hot Summer Nights Tour will also bring together some of your other 90’s favorites with special guests En Vogue and Sean Kingston joining the lineup.
The Hot Summer Nights Tour kicks off June 1st at Oak Mountain Amphitheatre in Pelham, Alabama before heading up the east coast for its tenth stop on the tour in Saratoga Springs on Friday, June 16th. Before continuing to the west coast to wrap up its 21 concert tour Concord Pavilion in California on Saturday, July 9th.
With over 85 million records sold worldwide TLC rose to fame in the 1990s with hits including “Waterfalls,” “No Scrubs,” “Unpretty,” and “Creep” which fans can expect to hear in June. Hits from Shaggy including, “It Wasn’t Me,” “Boombastic,” and “Angel” along with En Vogue’s “Hold On, My Loving (Never Gonna Get It)”, and “Free Your Mind”; and Sean Kingston’s “Beautiful Girls” and “Take you There.”
Tickets go on sale this Friday, March 17th at 10a at LiveNation.com with B95.5 also giving you a chance to win them all this week with Jackie at 12noon. With more summer shows being announced regularly you can plan to be ready for another Hot Summer Night on the lawn at SPAC this year.
feature photo: LiveNation
- New Date for Bruce Springsteen in Albany AnnouncedHe canceled his March 14th show due to illness.
- What is Actor Bill Murray Doing in Albany?Here’s where you can expect to see him this weekend
- Need a Summer Gig? Live Nation at SPAC is HiringWork at one of the biggest destinations in the Capital Region
- VIDEO: CDTA Bus Almost Gets Swallowed by SinkholeChaotic scene in Troy Friday morning
- Dance the night away on stage at SPACThe Saratoga Performing Arts Center Announces its inaugural Summer SPACtacular
- There’s snow stopping it nowSnow continues to fall leaving thousands without power.
- Grammy winning artists to join 2023 SPAC lineupSupergroup TLC and Shaggy coming with special guests En Vogue and Sean Kingston
- It’s a Nor’easter! Snow Totals Increased Across the Capital RegionWhen will it start, when will it end and how much will we get?
- Springsteen Postpones Albany ShowThe announcement was made Sunday afternoon
- Free Coffee on Daylight SavingGrab a free pick me up if you’re tired after springing ahead
- New Ballston Lake Pier and Boat Launch to Open in MayAnglers and kayakers have been waiting almost two years for this
- Road Closures in Albany for St. Patrick’s Day ParadeIf you’re going to Albany Saturday, here’s where to avoid driving/parking
- Truck Pulled from Hudson River in Troy [VIDEO]A large team of emergency crews are on the scene
- Springsteen Postpones Ohio Show Due to IllnessHis Albany date is only five days away
- Could 70 mph Speed Limit be Coming to New York State?Two state legislators are making the pitch for it to happen. The speed limit hasn’t been raised since 1995, when it went…
- Food for Thought & All That Jazzdon’t miss the 31st annual celebration of Food for Thought and All That Jazz on Tuesday, April 4th 5:30pm at SUNY SCCC
- Proctors announces its 2023-2024 Subscription SeasonProctors Collaborative pulled out all the stops last night during their circus themed bash to announce their 2023-2024 Subscription Season for Proctors…
- Scotia Getting a New Bakery on Saturdayand they’re offering free cookies!
- VIDEO: Were You Stuck on the Northway Monday Night? Here’s WhyTraffic was down to one lane
- Height Measuring System Coming to the Glenville BridgeWill this finally fix the problem?