Only five days before he’s set to play the MVP Arena in Albany, the Times Union reports that tonight’s Bruce Springsteen show in Columbus, Ohio has been postponed.
In a tweet from the Nationwide Arena, the venue just mentions ‘illness’, but doesn’t say who is sick or what the nature of the illness is. However, they are telling fans to hold on to their tickets as they are working to reschedule the show.
Due to illness, tonight’s Bruce @Springsteen and The E Street Band concert at Nationwide Arena has been postponed. We are working on rescheduling the date so please hold on to your tickets as they will be valid for the rescheduled show. pic.twitter.com/sds5jvWqvz— Nationwide Arena (@NationwideArena) March 9, 2023
‘The Boss’ is scheduled to play Mohegan Sun on Sunday and the MVP Arena this Tuesday, as of now, both shows are still on.
Springsteen is one of the most anticipated shows of 2023, and has been since it was announced in July of 2022.
Last summer, just hours before they were set to take the stage at SPAC, Dead & Company with John Mayer pulled the plug on their show due to John Mayer’s father suffering a medical emergency. They are making up for it this summer with two shows at SPAC June 17th and 18th.
feature photo: Reuters
- New Date for Bruce Springsteen in Albany AnnouncedHe canceled his March 14th show due to illness.
- What is Actor Bill Murray Doing in Albany?Here’s where you can expect to see him this weekend
- Need a Summer Gig? Live Nation at SPAC is HiringWork at one of the biggest destinations in the Capital Region
- VIDEO: CDTA Bus Almost Gets Swallowed by SinkholeChaotic scene in Troy Friday morning
- Dance the night away on stage at SPACThe Saratoga Performing Arts Center Announces its inaugural Summer SPACtacular
- There’s snow stopping it nowSnow continues to fall leaving thousands without power.
- Grammy winning artists to join 2023 SPAC lineupSupergroup TLC and Shaggy coming with special guests En Vogue and Sean Kingston
- It’s a Nor’easter! Snow Totals Increased Across the Capital RegionWhen will it start, when will it end and how much will we get?
- Springsteen Postpones Albany ShowThe announcement was made Sunday afternoon
- Free Coffee on Daylight SavingGrab a free pick me up if you’re tired after springing ahead
- New Ballston Lake Pier and Boat Launch to Open in MayAnglers and kayakers have been waiting almost two years for this
- Road Closures in Albany for St. Patrick’s Day ParadeIf you’re going to Albany Saturday, here’s where to avoid driving/parking
- Truck Pulled from Hudson River in Troy [VIDEO]A large team of emergency crews are on the scene
- Springsteen Postpones Ohio Show Due to IllnessHis Albany date is only five days away
- Could 70 mph Speed Limit be Coming to New York State?Two state legislators are making the pitch for it to happen. The speed limit hasn’t been raised since 1995, when it went…
- Food for Thought & All That Jazzdon’t miss the 31st annual celebration of Food for Thought and All That Jazz on Tuesday, April 4th 5:30pm at SUNY SCCC
- Proctors announces its 2023-2024 Subscription SeasonProctors Collaborative pulled out all the stops last night during their circus themed bash to announce their 2023-2024 Subscription Season for Proctors…
- Scotia Getting a New Bakery on Saturdayand they’re offering free cookies!
- VIDEO: Were You Stuck on the Northway Monday Night? Here’s WhyTraffic was down to one lane
- Height Measuring System Coming to the Glenville BridgeWill this finally fix the problem?