Proctors Collaborative pulled out all the stops last night during their circus themed bash to announce their 2023-2024 Subscription Season for Proctors in Schenectady and the Capital Repertory Theatre in Albany. As expected, the schedule features both new and old favorites that will keep fans entertained well into next year.
Hosted by News10 anchors John Gray and Lydia Kulbida and accompanied by Philip Morris, Proctors CEO, and Maggie Mancinelli-Cahill, producing artistic director of theREP, the announcements have fans already planning their attendance. With hits like “Tina – The Tina Turner Musical,” to classic favorites like “Beetlejuice,” and “Annie,” and never before heard songs by Bob Dylan in, “Girl From the North Country,” the 2023-2024 Proctors season is gearing up to be a memorable one. Check out the upcoming season schedule below,
Oct 08 – Oct 14, 2023 COMPANY
Oct 24 – Oct 29, 2023 Mrs. Doubtfire
Dec 05 – Dec 10, 2023 Girl From the North Country
Jan 09 – Jan 14, 2024 Annie
Mar 19 – Mar 24, 2024 Les Miserables
May 07 – May 12, 2024 BEETLEJUICE
Jun 18 – Jun 23, 2024 SIX
Jul 30 – Aug 04, 2024 TINA
Sept 15 – Oct 8, 2023 What the Constitution Means to Me
Nov 24 – Dec 24, 2023 Million Dollar Quartet Christmas
March 8 – 31, 2024 Sweat
April 26 – May 12, 2024 Three Mothers
July 12 – Aug 18, 2024 Beautiful: The Carole King Musical
Proctors also mentioned a yet-to-be-announced show in June 2024 and with ticket on-sale dates yet to be announced for the upcoming season we will anxiously await more information.
Photo by Matthew Murphy, via Proctors
- New Date for Bruce Springsteen in Albany AnnouncedHe canceled his March 14th show due to illness.
- What is Actor Bill Murray Doing in Albany?Here’s where you can expect to see him this weekend
- Need a Summer Gig? Live Nation at SPAC is HiringWork at one of the biggest destinations in the Capital Region
- VIDEO: CDTA Bus Almost Gets Swallowed by SinkholeChaotic scene in Troy Friday morning
- Dance the night away on stage at SPACThe Saratoga Performing Arts Center Announces its inaugural Summer SPACtacular
- There’s snow stopping it nowSnow continues to fall leaving thousands without power.
- Grammy winning artists to join 2023 SPAC lineupSupergroup TLC and Shaggy coming with special guests En Vogue and Sean Kingston
- It’s a Nor’easter! Snow Totals Increased Across the Capital RegionWhen will it start, when will it end and how much will we get?
- Springsteen Postpones Albany ShowThe announcement was made Sunday afternoon
- Free Coffee on Daylight SavingGrab a free pick me up if you’re tired after springing ahead
- New Ballston Lake Pier and Boat Launch to Open in MayAnglers and kayakers have been waiting almost two years for this
- Road Closures in Albany for St. Patrick’s Day ParadeIf you’re going to Albany Saturday, here’s where to avoid driving/parking
- Truck Pulled from Hudson River in Troy [VIDEO]A large team of emergency crews are on the scene
- Springsteen Postpones Ohio Show Due to IllnessHis Albany date is only five days away
- Could 70 mph Speed Limit be Coming to New York State?Two state legislators are making the pitch for it to happen. The speed limit hasn’t been raised since 1995, when it went…
- Food for Thought & All That Jazzdon’t miss the 31st annual celebration of Food for Thought and All That Jazz on Tuesday, April 4th 5:30pm at SUNY SCCC
- Proctors announces its 2023-2024 Subscription SeasonProctors Collaborative pulled out all the stops last night during their circus themed bash to announce their 2023-2024 Subscription Season for Proctors…
- Scotia Getting a New Bakery on Saturdayand they’re offering free cookies!
- VIDEO: Were You Stuck on the Northway Monday Night? Here’s WhyTraffic was down to one lane
- Height Measuring System Coming to the Glenville BridgeWill this finally fix the problem?